AFTER SALES SERVICE
Waterjet cutting machine that is maintained on time and properly will run more securely and last longer. If maintenance is neglected, downtime and production outages are more likely. By anticipating maintenance, machine availability and OEE (operational equipment efficiency) is also kept to the highest possible level. Annual maintenance measures include:
Waterjet cutting machines
- Clean and inspect the X and Y linear guides
- Inspect the condition of ball screws and protective bellows
- Check tooth belt tension and condition (FinJet L)
- Nozzle valve condition inspection and service it if necessary
- General machine inspection
High pressure pumps
- Replacement of high pressure pump filters including water and oil filters. The hydraulic oil and filters should be changed every year or every 3.000 operating hours.
- Check and maintain the non-return valves and replace parts as required
- Check and replace seals as needed
- General pump inspection for oil and water leaks
- High pressure tubing & line filter inspection and cleaning or replacement as necessary
WATERJET CUTTING MACHINE TROUBLESHOOTING AND REPAIR SERVICE
- Our qualified service personnel provide quick and high quality equipment troubleshooting and repairs. Whether it’s high pressure, mechanical or electrical faults, we have the right professional to locate and fix the fault.
- Our service staff is equipped with comprehensive spare parts stock, so that most problems can be resolved at the very first service visit.